We have extensive experience in Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu (RCJY) and General Authority for Meteorology and Environmental Protection (GAMEP) rules, legislations, and regulatory compliance requirements.
Madar offers a wide spectrum of environmental permitting services.
- Conduct Environmental Impact Assessment
- Develop Permit Application Package (PAP), review Royal Commission permits for new & existing projects
- Develop Air Emissions Inventory of all sources & prepare reports to be submitted to the Regulatory Agency
- Conduct regulatory compliance audits and training on regulations
- Conduct Odor surveys to identify the potential odor sources and recommend suitable control equipment
- Review the Engineering package for Safety, Health, and Environment for submission to Royal Commission
- Conduct industrial waste inventory and audit. Evaluate industrial waste for recycling & reuse options, and
prepare reports to be submitted to Regulatory Agency for obtaining needed waste management approvals